Saturday, June 28, 2008


The best news of all is we are going to be grandparents again. This will be number 13 and 14. The oldest child, JeuneElle and Dave, are giving us a girl the first of September. Our youngest child, Brennen and Aimee, are giving us a girl the first of Oct. That will make for 14 grandchildren, 9 boys and 5 girls. We are really excited for them both, and for us also. Being a grandparent is the best.

So if you are wondering about the blanket picture in the blog, I wanted BJ and Aimee to see it to see if they liked it. I have no pictures of Aimee but I do have one of JeuneElle.

I forgot to tell you BJ and Jim put a new floor in my kitchen. It is beautiful. We are going to get new counter top and I am really excited about that. We are truly blessed.

If all goes well I will try to keep you posted about what is happening in our lives. I do love all of you, my family

This picture is before the new baseboard was up.

1 comment:

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

The floor looks awesome! Can't wait to see the whole finished project.