hole summer redoing a lot in our kitchen. I should say Jim spent the summer doing this. It all started with deciding to get a new floor. BJ and Jim worked hard to get the floor ready and they started the project.Of course after the floor was done and looked so good we decided to put in a new counter top. It was hard to choose, so many choices and small samples.


Jim finished the stairs and landing with a darker wood. I think it looks great. We also decided to put hardware on the kitchen cabinets. Looks good Huh. The only thing left to do is the backsplash along the wall with the sink.
I am really pleased with it and all Jim did. He did a great job.Next Dr. Dawson put me in a cast f
or three weeks because my tennis elbow was not getting better after having a cordizone shot in the elbow, and wearing a brace for three weeks. I am to get the cast off net Thur. and I can hardly wait.It really is not fun to wear a cast, it has stopped my working on baby blankets, (and I have two granddaughters coming) and I have a hard time doing work on the computer.

For the 24th of July we went to SLC and spent the night. This was our summer vacation. That night we went to a Kelly Pickler concert. We had a great time and it was just good to get away together. The next day we wondered around IKWA, and got some ideas for my closet and of course bought a few things.

The grandkids love the big swing on the tree as they csn swing really high. Ofcourse they had to all try it at once. Cassidy on the bottom, Jack in the middle, and Carter on top.
Cooper loves to be pushed until his feet hit the branch leaves. He is working on learning to pump.Life is good as usual. Big Jim starts school with teachers meetings on Aug. 13th so the summer is almost over. I will miss having him around as I half to get use to it every year. This will be his 6th year at Fremont High.
I will try to keep you updated.
4 comments:
Gomen kudasai.
It all looks so good, we are excited to see it! Very well done.
The kitchen looks gorgeous! a lot of hard work I am sure...but it's beautiful. Glad to see you guys are doing well...We hope to make it out to Utah sometime in the fall and we would love to see you guys!
-Lance, Ali & Graham
It looks awesome mom!!! Can't wait to see it and you!
Post a Comment