Saturday, September 20, 2008

They change so fast !


McKenzee is now 2 1/2 weeks old and is getting prettier all the time. She is getting is such a good baby. I have babysit her a number of times and you could just sit and hold her the whole time. She is sleeping around 5 hours a night and we are all spoilling her rotten.

We are waiting to hear from Brennen and Amiee that Kaylee has arrived. She is due the 8th of October. That will bring the grand total of grandchildren to 14. But we aren't stopping there. Jeff & Kristine and Brittany & Steve are both expecting in May. That will mean 16 will be here next year. Only problem is that they both live out of Utah. I guess we will have to get to Oregon and California more often.


My mother, who has lived here for 8 1/2 years moved to Minnesota to live with my sister. She will be well taken care of there and feels better back there when the altitude is lower. I know it is best for her but I do miss her. The kids who live here in Brigham City, and the great-grandkids miss her a lot too. We get together every Sunday for dinner at one or the others house and it is different without Mom.

Family is really the most important thing is our lives and we have been blessed with the best.

1 comment:

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

I agree we have been blessed with the best!